A gamepad-to-keyboard/mouse mapper for Windows.
Paddle converts gamepad input to key presses, mouse movement, clicks, etc.
You can use it to add gamepad control to PC games that only support keyboard or mouse input.
- Map gamepad input to keyboard presses
- Map gamepad input to mouse movement and clicks
- Map gamepad input to Windows "WM" messages
- Auto-repeat and key sequences (such as
Alt+Enter) are possible
- Adjustable parameters (such as mouse speed or stick thresholds)
- Multi-player support (many gamepads mapped to different outputs)
- Automatic activation of mappings when configured games are detected
- Mapping profiles and game list are stored in easy-to-edit text formats
- Syntax-highlighted editor for creating mappings
- Unobtrusive tray icon interface
Visit the Documentation page for more details.
Download Paddle 1.2 (10 Feb 2018)
Paddle is developed by Ryan Touk (email)
See the documentation for full credits.